Cleaner in Streatham Hill wanted

4 posts
naomikeith
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaner in Streatham Hill wanted

Postby naomikeith » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:44 am

Hi,

We are looking for a reliable cleaner for 2 hours per week in the Streatham Hill area (SW2).

Please reply to this message or call/text on 07980 853127 if you are interested.

Thanks,

Naomi
Ann
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaner in Streatham Hill wanted

Postby Ann » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:57 pm

hi my name is ann. i am available for cleaning if you are still looking. 20 years cleaning experience . with one of my families 16 years. current genuine references available. 07947 186372
magdalena21
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby magdalena21 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi
My name is Magda. I am cleaner and I can do ironing to. Iam looking for more hours. If you need somebody to help with your hosehold cleaing and ironing call me on 07939886045. I can provide excellent references.
ccleaner
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ccleaner » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Hello.
I am a woman. I was building cleaner to English building company. I was initially responsible for cleaning new build apartments after general building works and I was then responsible for cleaning the apartments to a high standard in preparation for occupation by the new owners. Now I working to private houses. Hight standard cleaning and ironing. My customers are very satisfied with me, They always give me excellent references. I am a friendly, professional and punctual female cleaner. I am very hardworking, well organised and I always stay calm under pressure. I am currently working for private customers but I also have an experience in cleaning new build apartments in order to prepare them to for the new tenants which involved a high standard finish. I enjoy cleaning and ironing and I always do my work well. I am happy to help with changing beds, doing the laundry, ironing, dusting, vacuuming and other general jobs around the house. Please give me a chance to work for you and you will not be disappointed. I can provide references if needed.
Feel free to email me with any additional questions and I will respond as soon as I can.
Best Wishes
ccleanerlondon@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.