Experienced and reliable nanny available

2 posts
Kristyna
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced and reliable nanny available

Postby Kristyna » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi, my name is Kristyna and I am 30 years old. I have been working as a live out nanny for the past 8 years. I am looking for full time position (4 days also considered)to start from January/February. I consider mysels as organised, loving and responsible. I am CRB checked and First Aid trained, also willing to get Ofsted registered. Checkable references available on request. Please dont hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Thank you
GoldStar
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced and reliable nanny available

Postby GoldStar » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Kristyna,

Your post caught my eye. I am currently assisting a previous family I used to nanny for, search for a new nanny.

They are a wonderful family in Ravenscourt Park (W6) and are looking for a warm, friendly and energetic nanny to care for their two school aged boys (5 & 7 years) From Jan/Feb 2013.
You MUST be a confident driver and have experience assisting with homework. (car provided).

You will need to be flexible for the role, working roughly 28 hours per week during term time and 40 during the school holidays. There will also be a couple of babysits per week during week days.
The family also have a house in Oxfordshire, so time may be spent there during the school holidays.
The family are offering a very competitive salary of £400 Net per week and would love to find someone who lives in West London.

Is this a position that may interest you?
Please email your CV to goldstarnannies@gmail.com if you are interested and would like to find out more!

Adeline

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.