Experienced Nanny, OFSTED, CRB and First Aid, Available Feb

3 posts
Laura_nanny_wim
Share this post on:

Experienced Nanny, OFSTED, CRB and First Aid, Available Feb

Postby Laura_nanny_wim » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 am

Hi, my name is Laura Rothon and I'm a 33yr old British nanny.
I have been nannying for over 15yrs and have experience with newborns to teenagers.
I currently work in Wimbledon Park and have been very happy in my job, unfortunately my employers are being relocated to Holland at the end of January leaving me to find a new family.
How I would describe myself... Fun, bubbly, a child at heart I guess, but yet I always encourage good manners and behaviour!!
I am happy to do all nursery duties, and will always muck in with the goings on of a busy houehold! I'm a pretty good cook, not quite gourmet, but I'd like to think I cook healthy homecooked meals.
I am OFSTED registered ( only renewed in OCT) and my First Aid was recently done in September.
Ideally I'm looking for a long term family, my job before this current one I was with the family for 4years and only left when they both attended full time school.
If you think I could be the nanny to fill your position email me.
Im looking for 4/5days Live-out in SW London. I am based in South Wimbledon so nothern line or district line is easy for me.
Oh forgot to say, I dont drive, but am very confident using public transport and will walk where able!
Look forward to hearing from you.

Laura
mumbelievable
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Nanny, OFSTED, CRB and First Aid, Available

Postby mumbelievable » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi Laura

We could be interested but are looking for 3 days mon-wed at the moment.. Would be from April.

We have one son, called josh, he is 6.5 months and a very smiley happy boy with a good routine and big appetite!

Let me know if interested

Jo 07887691661
Jadeinc2013
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Nanny, OFSTED, CRB and First Aid, Available

Postby Jadeinc2013 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Hi Laura

Would be interested in talking with you looking for a full time nanny to start March/April and part time asap. Im based in South West London/Herne Hill and have a newborn who will be 6 months when the full time post would start.

My info jade@jade-inc.net 07917 628 040

Many thanks Jade

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.