dog boarding

4 posts
GWcouns
Share this post on:

dog boarding

Postby GWcouns » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:59 am

Can anyone recommend someone in SW London who looks after dogs in their own home. I need my 2 spaniels looked after 1-6 April, they are gorgeous, eldest is 12 and I just can't bear to do kennels. Or great house-sitters would be another option? xx
Nightingale Triangle
Share this post on:

Re: dog boarding

Postby Nightingale Triangle » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Hi there - I can really recommend Dom Makin AKA The Dogfather!!

I know him personally so can vouch for his caring manner and professionalism. He really loves the dogs he looks after (including a few spaniels) and has many clients in the Nappy Valley area.

He provides dog walking, and boarding in his home as well as services to check on and feed cats in their own home. From what I know he'll walk dogs on their local common on request, otherwise he usually takes up to four in his estate off to Wimbledon or Richmond Parks for a really good romp around. I has seen him out with his charges and they're always very happy!

his website is: http://thedogfatheruk.com/

I have a pooch myself so I know how daunting it is. I wouldn't hesitate to send my dog to Dom. :D
Greenfingeredmum
Share this post on:

Postby Greenfingeredmum » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:13 pm

I can recommend Sally Russell on 07770 933163. She does day care and boarding dogs in her own home. The dogs spend most of the day out on the various commons. She often seems to work wonders on their behaviour too, she took our dog out a couple of times and she suddenly no longer pulled on the lead when on the way to the park. Amazing!
Sam
GWcouns
Share this post on:

Postby GWcouns » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Thanks so much

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.