Housekeper/cleaner/mothers help needed - Hampton hill

4 posts
Larapru
Options:
Share this post on:

Housekeper/cleaner/mothers help needed - Hampton hill

Postby Larapru » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 am

Hi, I have 16 month old twin boys and am looking for some help around the house twice a week (5-6 hours).

General help needed with;
Loading and unloading the dishwasher, Hanging up washing, Folding clean washing, Wiping kitchen surfaces, Tiding kitchen, Taking out the bin, Sorting the recyling out for collection, Wiping down table, highchairs and floor and Tiding the playroom and the boys room. On top of this I would like the house cleaned (we have a small four bed cottage) and five work shirts ironed every week.

A friendly, mature, responsible non smoking lady who runs or has run her own family house would be ideal. Good English required.

I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested.
Many thanks,
Lara
ccleaner
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Housekeper/cleaner/mothers help needed - Hampton hill

Postby ccleaner » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Hello.
I am a woman from Poland. I was building cleaner to English building company. I was initially responsible for cleaning new build apartments after general building works and I was then responsible for cleaning the apartments to a high standard in preparation for occupation by the new owners. Now I working to private houses. Hight standard cleaning and ironing. My customers are very satisfied with me, They always give me excellent references. I am a friendly, professional and punctual female cleaner. I am very hardworking, well organised and I always stay calm under pressure. I am currently working for private customers but I also have an experience in cleaning new build apartments in order to prepare them to for the new tenants which involved a high standard finish. I enjoy cleaning and ironing and I always do my work well. I am happy to help with changing beds, doing the laundry, ironing, dusting, vacuuming and other general jobs around the house. Please give me a chance to work for you and you will not be disappointed. I can provide references if needed.
Feel free to email me with any additional questions and I will respond as soon as I can.
Best Wishes
ccleanerlondon@gmail.com
magdalena21
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby magdalena21 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:28 pm

My name is Magda and I am very interested in the position you are offering. I am private nanny for 3 years and now I'm looking for new job. I attended a course in Paediatric First Aid and obtained certificate from St. John Ambulance. I have some references from my last jobs. Cleaning and ironing is not a work that i run away of, and I am happy of doing this. I am well looking person, polite and Child friendly as I love children. I am ready to work and I can start immediately. If you are interested please call me on 07939886045 for more info.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Larapru
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Larapru » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Thank you very much for your replies. The position has now been filled. Thank you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.