Toddler friendly hotels in UK

6 posts
golfwidow
Options:
Share this post on:

Toddler friendly hotels in UK

Postby golfwidow » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone can help in recommending a good toddler friendly hotel in the UK for a long weekend break. Ideally, we don't want to waste a whole day driving, and would love somewhere with an indoor pool as our son loves swimming. Beyond that we just want a bit of R&R (as much as our little one will allow!)

Any tips/suggestions greatfully received!

Thanks
mshahcoulon
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Toddler friendly hotels in UK

Postby mshahcoulon » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:46 pm

highly recommend the grove, near watford!
Even have toys in the room (depending on age), onsite nursery where you can "off load" your child for a little while while you go to the spa for eg.
Not cheap but worth it!
luxlittleones
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby luxlittleones » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi

I am a mum of two and recently set up a website www.luxuryandlittleones.com to help parents to find luxury hotels which will welcome children equally. Please do have a look on my site for some ideas. Chewton Glen is wonderful and not a long drive - they will be having special Easter activities if you are interested in going over the Easter weekend. If you have any questions please do e-mail me kathryn@luxuryandlittleones.com and I can make some enquiries for you.

Kathryn
claphamama
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby claphamama » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Can anybody recommend of some luxury toddler friendly hotel in the lake district? thanks!!
Teddersmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Teddersmum » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

maybe too far for a weekend but the st moritz in Cornwall is brilliant. nappy bins in the bathrooms, comfy cots, indoor pool and playroom plus cowshed spa for mums!

There is also a really great beach for LOs at Daymer bay just round the corner but recommend a wetsuit.

SofieW (Admin)
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SofieW (Admin) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:35 pm

http://www.nappyvalleynet.com/richmond/ ... 66&t=24740

What about The Tide House? It doesn't have a pool but I know it's a lovely child friendly hotel in Cornwall, and run by an ex-Teddington couple.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.