Great Au Pair available ASAP

4 posts
Minatoku
Options:
Share this post on:

Great Au Pair available ASAP

Postby Minatoku » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:39 am

Hello,

I would like to recommend our current Au Pair who came to us with already 2 years experience working for the same family in London.
The reason she has to leave our family is because I am going back to work full time and will have to work during the WE as well so that it not great for her.
Ana Maria is 21, she is originally from Romania, and truly likes children. She is reliable, hard working, always positive and in a good mood. The kids like her and she always finds exciting activities for them to do.
We have 3 boys aged 1, 2 and 5 and she can handle looking after them on her own.
We pay her £150 per week (but she buys her own food with that amount) for 30 to 35h (and up to 2 babysittings a week).
She already knows the area so she would definitely be a great asset for your family.
Please do contact me if you want to get in touch with her.
Regards,

Minatoku.
meadow15
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Great Au Pair available ASAP

Postby meadow15 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi there
We are looking for an au pair to start in April. We live in Balham and have 2 boys aged 4 and 2. If you want to give me a call to discuss, I'm on 07769329451.
Thanks Claire
meadow15
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby meadow15 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi there
We are looking for an au pair to start in April. We live in Balham and have 2 boys aged 4 and 2. If you want to give me a call to discuss, I'm on 07769329451.
Thanks Claire
ptmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ptmum » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi, I am also looking for a full time live in for my 3 boys. Please call on 07798620458 if you're interested.
Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.