NEW Mum & Baby Yoga

2 posts
Clarence
Options:
Share this post on:

NEW Mum & Baby Yoga

Postby Clarence » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Dear NVN mums,

A few weeks ago we started a small group of Mums and Babies Yoga at reCentre, primarily for ladies who had been coming to Antenatal Yoga with me. By popular demand the Mums wanted to get back together and have a stretch. Having tried out the format we are all agreed its time to open the session up and invite anyone else to come and join in.

Anyone who is more than 6 weeks postnatal is welcome to come along (12 weeks post C Section). Babies are welcome and we do the sessions with your baby on the end of your mat in front of you, so you can entertain them while doing your yoga. Whenever possible we have the buggys in the room with us (unless its raining). We aim to get a 25 / 30 minute stretch in for the mums, going as long as we can before the babies get bored. Then we scoop them up and have them join in with some simple moves with benefits for both you and them.

11.00am on Tuesday mornings at ReCentre Health 260 Balham High Road. Booking is available on the website at http://www.recentre-health.co.uk/timetable and you can get a BOGOF class for your introduction to the studio. Theres more information about me and the classes on the website too.

If you have any questions do get in touch.
With best wishes,
Clare
Yoga Teacher & Relaxation Therapist
reCentre-health www.recentre-health.co.uk
helenbradshaw
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NEW Mum & Baby Yoga

Postby helenbradshaw » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:18 pm

I've been going to Clare's Mum and Baby yoga class since it started. I initially felt daunted about doing any exercise especially with my new baby in tow but Clare immediately put me at ease with her calm and caring nature. Her classes are really enjoyable and I always leave feeling calmer and like I've had a good stretch. She is a wonderful teacher and tailors each class to areas the group feel they need working on. The environment is really relaxed too so don't worry if you need to feed or change a nappy half way through, or even if your baby starts crying...it's happened to me loads and is never a problem!
Another thing I love about the class is the opportunity to meet other mothers, the people I've met in the class are all lovely and so welcoming. I really look forward to the class each week (and so does my little boy) and would definitely recommend it to any mothers out there!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.