IFA's / Life insurance..

4 posts
Tils1
Options:
Share this post on:

IFA's / Life insurance..

Postby Tils1 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Can anybody recommend a good IFA in Clapham / Wandsworth or a good life insurance company? Many thanks
imkacee
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: IFA's / Life insurance..

Postby imkacee » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:48 am

I have worked with Maria Collins and her company Alex de Silva Wealth Managers in the past and would definitely use them again in the future! We have used them for both mortgage and insurance. Maria and the rest of the staff are very friendly, honest and knowledgable!! Her number is: 07799 418 917 Best of luck!
naomikeith
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby naomikeith » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:56 am

Hello,

I am a fully qualified, Independent Financial Adviser and work for Brooks Macdonald Finanacial Consultancy. Although the company is based in Mayfair, I am an IFA who lives in the Balham area and would be happy to discuss your options either over the telephone or at your house.

There would be no fee or obligation for any discussion or meeting so please feel free to give me a call on: 07980 853127.

Thanks,

Naomi
JamesGill
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JamesGill » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Hello Tils1,

You may have already sorted this. However if this is still something you are looking to get sorted then I am more than happy to help where ever I can.

I am partner in Fortress Wealth which is part of St James's Place Wealth Management, who are one of the UK's top private wealth management companies.

I offer full holistic financial advice and there would be no fee upfront for any advice. I live in Clapham South and always happy to come to you whether that's at your home or at a coffee shop near by or failing that I have an office in the City if that is easier.

My contact details are 0207 7442481 / 07812049849 or my email is james.gill@fortresswealth.co.uk

Thanks

James

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.