Cleaner recommendation - SW11

3 posts
swayam2003
Options:
Share this post on:

Cleaner recommendation - SW11

Postby swayam2003 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Hello,

Please can you recommend a reliable, thorough and efficient cleaner? I live in SW11 - the house has a living room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I would need these areas cleaned but no ironing is required. I anticipate the above should take 4 hours but on occasion, I may require some additional chores to be carried out. I require the house to be cleaned once, weekly.

Thanks x
Cleanmyplace.co.uk
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaner recommendation - SW11

Postby Cleanmyplace.co.uk » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi there

We've got a couple of great cleaners in your area, check them out at cleanmyplace.co.uk

You can book online instantly, and when you do your cleaner comes fully insured for your piece your mind.

Regards

Matt

Founder cleanmyplace.co.uk
ccleaner
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Cleaner recommendation - SW11

Postby ccleaner » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Hello.
I'm a woman from Poland. I was building cleaner to English building company. I was initially responsible for cleaning new build apartments after general building works and I was then responsible for cleaning the apartments to a high standard in preparation for occupation by the new owners. Now I working to private houses. Hight standard cleaning and ironing. My customers are very satisfied with me, They always give me excellent references. I am a friendly, professional and punctual female cleaner. I am a very hard working, well organised and I always stay calm under pressure. I am a currently working for private customers but I also have an experience in cleaning new build apartments in order to prepare them to for the new tenants which involved a high standard finish. I enjoy cleaning and ironing and I always do my work well. I'm happy to help with changing beds, doing the laundry, ironing, dusting, vacuuming and other general jobs around the house. Please give me a chance to work for you and you will not be disappointed. I can provide references if needed.
Feel free to email me with any additional questions and I will respond as soon as I can.
Best Wishes
ccleanerlondon@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.