Earlsfield/Southfields Childminder Vacancy from mid-October

3 posts
wisaremum
Options:
Share this post on:

Earlsfield/Southfields Childminder Vacancy from mid-October

Postby wisaremum » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:37 pm

I am a Spanish tutor with extensive experience in education and childcare. I am Ofsted registered and have 2 children of my own; B-6 and G-3. I hold all the relevant certificates / qualifications and provide a warm loving environment with a wide range of educational activities and multicultural events for children of any background. A typical day will always include a trip to the park, to the library, soft play, local playgroups, bouncy castle, toddler boost session, or one o’clock club. We also enjoy outings to various museums, farms and bigger parks during school holidays. I offer a reliable service from 8-6pm, Monday-Thursday.

I will have a full time vacancy for under 3’s from mid October.
annaspanner
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Earlsfield/Southfields Childminder Vacancy from mid-Octo

Postby annaspanner » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi there
Are you just looking for a full-time child? I only ask as I live in Earlsfield (Ravensbury Terrace) and am looking for someone to look after my son on a Wednesday from as soon as possible up until Christmas.
If this is something you would be interested in please let me know - annaduvoisin@gmail.com
Many thanks,
Anna
ElisabethDobson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Earlsfield/Southfields Childminder Vacancy from mid-Octo

Postby ElisabethDobson » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi, do you have a vacancy from mid Jan for 4 days a week? For a 9 month old boy (he is 5 months now).

Thanks
Elisabeth

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.