How do you keep the mud and wet out of the house?

3 posts
California mama
Options:
Share this post on:

How do you keep the mud and wet out of the house?

Postby California mama » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:06 pm

I am the first to admit it, I am soft and not used to the four seasons. Since we moved from San Diego we haven't had to deal with much mud, rain and the other byproducts of mother nature and I am now at a loss as to how to keep some semblance of cleanliness. Add in a two year old and two dogs and we have a mess! Tips on dealing with a mucky push chair and wellies and no garage or porch in which to store them... What do people do? Thanks much!
Camille
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: How do you keep the mud and wet out of the house?

Postby Camille » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Welcome to England :D

I can only suggest you have the hallway floor tiled or some form of timber flooring put down as at least they can be quickly mopped and are a place to leave muddy things to dry out....carpets straight off the street are not going to stay pristine for long. However, about the dogs muddy feet? I have no idea! Good luck!!
danijeanne
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: How do you keep the mud and wet out of the house?

Postby danijeanne » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:55 pm

We leave a dog blanket by the door for when he gets back and unfortunately have carpet too so struggle carrying buggy to the kitchen where it is tiled so no
Mid gets on floor! It is a nightmare!! You are much better going with a wooden/tiled floor but that has been no help whatsoever!!! Just thought I would share the pain!!!!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.