3 day nanny wanted (M-W or Tu-Th) from Jan 2014

4 posts
Jen H
Options:
Share this post on:

3 day nanny wanted (M-W or Tu-Th) from Jan 2014

Postby Jen H » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi,

We're looking for a live out nanny to start Jan 2014 for three days per week for our little girl (2.5 yrs old).

Hours are 8am to 6pm - and to include drop off & collection at a local pre-school (walking distance) 9am-12.15pm

During the mornings when our daughter is at pre-school we'd like to negotiate either free/ study time or cleaning / laundry / cooking depending on what suits you...

We're based near Wandsworth Common (Trinity / Bellevue Road).

Many thanks
Gutierrez
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 3 day nanny wanted (M-W or Tu-Th) from Jan 2014

Postby Gutierrez » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Luana Fernandes
29 years old.
Brazilian

I have had the pleasure of working with children of all ages and with different learning needs for over 4 years. I am hardworking, bubbly and enthusiastic. I have extensive knowledge in this field of care work and would thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to develop this further.
I am punctual, reliable, organised, creative and with a willingness to learn new skills.I have the ability to work independently of others without supervision but also enjoy and work well in a team. 
If you don't mind sending your email,I can email you with my cv.
Thank you.
Daneluta
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Daneluta » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi I am nanny working on Wroughton Rd in Clapham next to Belville and from January I will have some free time can you tell me please which days you will be interested.Excelent references available . Regards
mamabel
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mamabel » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:42 pm

my nanny, is looking for a mon-weds job as the other mum she works for is now on mat leave. She works thurs/fri with us for past year and we and the boys are very happy with her! If you're interested her email is szdetto@gmail.com
feel free to contact me with any qns

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.