Term time Childminder Balham (Nightingale Triangle) VACANCY

2 posts
suetem
Options:
Share this post on:

Term time Childminder Balham (Nightingale Triangle) VACANCY

Postby suetem » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:08 am

I provide childcare Term time only (no fees during the school holidays).
I have an unexpected mid term vacancy due to a Mum deciding to stop working.
I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder living in a family house with a garden off Nightingale Lane, Balham with easy parking outside for drop off and pick up.
I have two children at Holy Ghost Primary School who the little ones adore, we have family pets and a lovely safe garden.
I look after teacher’s children or Mums who are happy to use me in term time only. Ad hoc days possible for freelancers.
I attend playgroups and meet up with other childminders. I provide nutritious home cooked food, outdoor play, educational, social and personal development, art and craft, dressing up, and most importantly lots of fun & laughter in a safe, happy and secure family environment. Your children becomes a part of our family whilst they are here.
I have lovely references from previous and current families.
I am Ofsted Registered, CRB checked, First Aid Certificate, Insured, very experienced with twins and thoroughly enjoyed caring for a child with special needs.
If you are interested please contact me for further details at suegil@btinternet.com or Sue 07598398478.
Joeyanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Term time Childminder Balham (Nightingale Triangle) VACA

Postby Joeyanna » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Hi
Do you still have any vacancies. My son starts at Holy Ghost in September and I am looking for a. Childminder for after school on Monday only? Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.