Eaton House Belgravia

2 posts
irap
Options:
Share this post on:

Eaton House Belgravia

Postby irap » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Hello,

I am in need of advice. Our son received a place in Eaton House after being on the waiting list and now I feel like I do not know much about the school. Can someone give me their opinion about the school. We want our son to have a good education and open doors for him in the future but I am afraid Eaton House is very competitive and pushes little boys too much just to pass these 7+ exams. I want my son to love learning and at the same time enjoy his childhood by playing and having fun. I have this idea that Eaton House is all about academics and little play. I also know it's excellent in getting children into top schools, but I just want to have opinions of parents who know the school! THANK YOUUUUUUU
boojackson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Eaton House Belgravia

Postby boojackson » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Not sure about Belgravia, but my son attends Eaton House the manor, and they don't prepare them for 7+. My son is very happy there, and while it seems to be academically robust, baring in mind it's a non-selective school, I don't feel that it is as "pushy" as perhaps selective schools. That of course is only my opinion!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.