Fully time nanny wanted- start mid Feb Wimbledon/Raynes Park

2 posts
Mummypips
Options:
Share this post on:

Fully time nanny wanted- start mid Feb Wimbledon/Raynes Park

Postby Mummypips » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:49 am

Hello,

We are two lovely and very friendly families based in Wimbledon and Raynes Park looking for a full time, live-out nanny to start from Mid-Feb 2014. We are looking for an experienced and professional Nanny to join us who is hands on, proactive, organised, creative, calm and caring to look after two baby boys both aged 10 months and one girl age 4 (when she's not at school).

The most important thing we are looking for is that you love looking after children. You must be kind and warm natured but also firm and well organised.

From a practical perspective you must be able to prepare good healthy & nutritious food, organise activities and possess an in depth knowledge of child health and safety. You must also have a can do attitude and be motivated.

You will be based mainly at the Raynes Park home, but occasionally from the Wimbledon home.

Three days per week will be all three children and two days will be the boy and girl from one family.

Essential requirements:

· Solid experience of working with / nannying multiple children, twin experience would be ideal

· First Aid Trained

· Ofsted Registered

· Driving licence – 3 years plus driving experience

· References

Please DM me if you are interested in the position - or have a nanny that you recommend.

thanks
Pippa
pkmetova
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Fully time nanny wanted- start mid Feb Wimbledon/Raynes

Postby pkmetova » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:38 am

Hi, I'm interested about this job. I'm 24, 2,5 yrs experience as a nanny and 2 yrs experience as a teacher at summer nursery. For more informations call 07432288800 or email me pkmetova@yahoo.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.