Avalible for ad hoc help..nanny/ babysitting

3 posts
Helen Richardson
Share this post on:

Avalible for ad hoc help..nanny/ babysitting

Postby Helen Richardson » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi i am a full time mon to thur nanny with twin boys... I am avalible for babysitting most evenings of the week.

Am also avalible friday,saturday and sunday days.

I am NVQ3 qualified, ped first aid offstead reg and crb checked with 18 years experience with all ages, my niche being new borns to 18 months, toddlers and twins.

If i could be of any help to your family please private message me for my avaliblity.

Kind regards
Helen Richardson :D
Helen Richardson
Share this post on:

Babysitting/sole charge/proxy parenting/night nanny/mothers

Postby Helen Richardson » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:48 am

Hi,
If you looking for some extra help or babysitting or may just want to have a romantic break away one weekend then i may be able to help.

I am a full time qualified Nanny NVQ3, Ped first aid, offstead reg and CRB checked with 18 years experience with children.

New born and baby experience, sleep routines and proxy parenting.

I am free to babysit Monday to Thursday evenings. also
Friday, Saturday and Sunday in daytime and evenings.

I currently work with Twins full time with twins Monday to Thursday.
Excellent referances.

Message me for my avalibility.
Evasera
Share this post on:

Re: Avalible as babysitting

Postby Evasera » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Hi my name is Eva, I live in Battersea and I am an Italian baby sitter with experience with children from 0-11. I want offer my availability as baby sitting for who need an extra help. I am planning to start a course as teaching assistant in February (evening). I am graduated with a master degree level 7 and I have got a diploma in Art. I am a responsible person enthusiastic with a positive attitude. I enjoy work with children and I like propose creative activities and and simple art works.
I have been living in London for 2 years and I had the opportunity to take care to my two little cousins which live in London. I'd like have the opportunity to meet you and discuss in details about myself. Please contact me for any details or if you need references.
serafini.eva@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.