Removals company please...

5 posts
simplymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Removals company please...

Postby simplymum » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:58 am

We are moving! Gutted to be leaving beautiful Teddington but looking forward to settling into our new home in Cobham. So much to sort though first... can anyone recommend a removals company? With the kids i just don't have the time to do the packing so I need a company that will do the whole lot. Thanks for your help!
Sunshine_State
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Removals company please...

Postby Sunshine_State » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:09 am

Hi,

We used Arclite Removals in Twickenham for a recent local move, and they were really good. Did the full packing, move & re-building wardrobes, beds etc, and nothing got damaged at all. They also emptied our storage unit & brought to our new house on moving day for only £100 extra, which I thought was really good value.

I got a few quotes and found that the cheaper companies don't really want to do the packing, so the packing almost doubles the price. The more professional companies prefer having everything in their own boxes anyway, as they can load their vans better, so the packing doesn't cost so much and the total quote actually ended up about the same.
Georgie3
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Georgie3 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 pm

I would agree with the post above, we had a great experience with Arclite too. Very professional, nothing broken etc.
simplymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby simplymum » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 am

Sorry - so manic here haven't had a chance to respond - but just to sat thanks for the recommendation. I gave Arclite a call and they are coming around next week to quote. Sounds very professional on the phone.
Divino23
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Divino23 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:04 am

Hello,

Sorry, we may be a little to reply as I've only just discovered nappy valley! I stumbled across this by chance and thought I'd take the opportunity to reply too.

My husband and I actually run a removal company based in Twickenham. We do full domestic removals, office moves and commercial relocations. We can also provide a full packing service if requested. We do take on smaller Man and Van jobs if requested but wouldn't take on any rubbish clearance work as we would prefer not to get the inside of the van dirty for future customers.

If you did want to find out more about us and more information in general, we are online at http://www.divinomoves.co.uk, we also have social media accounts using the Divino Moves Name. If you would like to have a chat or arrange a free no obligation home visit for us to draw up a quote, then please do get in touch. You can contact Jimmy on 07702 083046 or email myself Ria, info@divinomoves.co.uk.

We are fully insured, using trained professional staff and happy to talk it all through with you. Our experience and client testimonials are all shown on our website and yell.com.

If you have already found a company then that's great. We wish you the best of luck with the move and your new home.
Ria and Jimmy Divino

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.