I am a Mum interested in being a nanny in a nanny share!

3 posts
kerrybee
Share this post on:

I am a Mum interested in being a nanny in a nanny share!

Postby kerrybee » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 am

Hi,
I have officially decided not to go back to work as a teacher as I really want to look after my 6 month old baby boy. My husband is not so delighted with my decision and I have promised him that I will try and make a little money while at home! At the moment I am baking savoury muffins for the gorgeous new coffee shop Belle Amie in Earlsfield but would like to look after another baby during the day. I am going to register to be a childminder but am also thinking of doing a nanny share with me being the nanny! I am used to having more than one child in my care and would like my son to have a playmate too.

I am really enjoying being a Mum and am making good use of all that is available to babies in the area. I really enjoy cooking and would be able to offer yummy homemade and organic meals for our babies. I guarentee high quality childcare and would be flexible to suit the needs of the other family.

A slightly unusual proposal - please contact me if you would like to chat!
mrsfp
Share this post on:

Re: I am a Mum interested in being a nanny in a nanny share!

Postby mrsfp » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Hello - this sounds exactly like what we are looking for! If you are still available please do let me know.
Thanks!
GardenRosie
Share this post on:

Re: I am a Mum interested in being a nanny in a nanny share!

Postby GardenRosie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Hello

Have you got CRB checks etc? I'm looking for someone to look after my daughter for a few days a week during November, and potentially a couple of days a week in the new year

Rosie (and 6 month old daughter) x 07967 316259

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.