Nanny available

2 posts
Laura F
Share this post on:

Nanny available

Postby Laura F » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Our absolutely wonderful nanny will be available to take on some extra work during the school holidays (and beyond) from mid-July to mid-November 2014. I will be on maternity leave so will only require her on a part time basis (and am entirely flexible as to when she works for me).

She is an incredibly loving nanny who is also a good cook, very active and great at engaging my 21 month old daughter in games and activities. She has worked in the Wandsworth area for more than 3 years, knows the area well and has plenty of local friends with whom she can arrange playdates.

I can not recommend her highly enough. She also does general housekeeping duties to a very high standard (cleaning, washing, ironing etc). She will be available up to 2 days per week from mid-July. If you would like some extra help for some or all of this period, please drop me a line.

Many thanks

Laura
fchapman
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available

Postby fchapman » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Wow, great advert. Could she stretch to 3days a week? I need 10-12 hrs a day and would love a nanny that can do general housework as well as childcare to a great standard.

Regards,

Farah

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.