Anxiety Sufferers Meet Up

3 posts
mummyhelp
Options:
Share this post on:

Anxiety Sufferers Meet Up

Postby mummyhelp » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:27 pm

Hi does anyone with anxiety, depression, panic attacks want to meet up in a cafe as a kind of support group?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
mummyhelp
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Anxiety Sufferers Meet Up

Postby mummyhelp » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 am

Thanks very much to those of you who have replied. We haven't met up but I gave it some thought and figured meeting up and discussing might only make it worse. A month or so on I am totally back to my normal self with the help of Citralopram and CBT. Both highly effective and can recommend both. I was previously in utter despair so have courage that it all gets better and as long as you keep loving your little ones they wont even realise. Thank you and strong courage to you all, you can beat this.
BackIn15... Relax
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Anxiety Sufferers Meet Up

Postby BackIn15... Relax » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 am

Hi Mummyhelp

It's great that you've been feeling better with the assistance of the CBT. I'm a corporate stress management massage therapist and also a hypnotherapist and have worked with some new and returning mums on the kind of issues that can produce feelings of anxiety.... with fantastic results. It seems you've already taken the first step, in recognising the need in you to feel better and seek assistance with that. Keep going... you're on the right track. Each 'better' day, produces another one. All best. BackIn15...Relax

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.