Crescent II - Trinity Crescent SW17

4 posts
DomsMom
Options:
Share this post on:

Crescent II - Trinity Crescent SW17

Postby DomsMom » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:17 pm

I am considering putting my son into Crescent II nursery school next year and was wondering if anyone would be happy to share views of the school? I thought it seemed like a lovely place but would just be interested in what local experience has been. Another local option is Bertrum House and I wondered how it compares...I've read the other positive comments on Bertrum House so thought I'd ask if those families had also considered Crescent II (The Kindergartens) as they are very near one another?

Thanks!
ready2pop
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Crescent II - Trinity Crescent SW17

Postby ready2pop » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:20 pm

I looked at Crescent II and Bertrum House and much preferred Crescent II (BH just felt a bit ramshackle to me) but in the end we went for Marmalade Caterpillar on Boundaries Road instead, which we thought was head and shoulders above the other two.

My son started in September and adores it. Can't recommend it highly enough.
DomsMom
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby DomsMom » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Thank you for your views. I'll have a look at Marmalade caterpillar too - thanks. Heard before they it's difficult to get a place there so had discounted but perhaps I should at least explore
whitehouse
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby whitehouse » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi there - my child has started at Crescent II this year - she is loving it and I am very pleased, teachers seem switched on, warm and friendly and all the children appeared to settle quickly which I took as a good sign. I did not look at either Bertram or Marmalade Cat so can't help with the comparison

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.