Nanny/Experienced Childcare Needed

3 posts
akmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny/Experienced Childcare Needed

Postby akmum » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:45 am

We are looking for a nanny/babysitter who can pick up our son (will be 6 months old) from Nursery in Clapham Common (nursery next to the tube and latest pickup 6:30pm) and take him home to Clapham South (we live 2 mins from tube) give him a bath and put him to bed and stay until 8/9pm. My work is not set so some days I may be home earlier around 7:30pm and others I may need you to stay till 9pm but we would be happy to pay for the 6 - 9pm regardless.

Ideally 4 days a week but can be flexible for 3 days if 4 is not possible. Starting Jan 2015 but can be sooner for the right person.

Alternatively if it is someone looking for more hours/part time nanny work we can consider not to put him in nursery for 3 days or do half day a nursery and have a nanny those 3 days provided that nanny can do a late night till 8/9pm.

Basically we can be flexible for the right person provided the 3 or 4 days you can do a late night.

Please get in touch via nappy valley or send me an email.

Thanks
Danny733
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/Experienced Childcare Needed

Postby Danny733 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:36 am

Hi l am a nanny with15 years experience caring for babies up to teens mainly sole charge also nanny share.
Crb checked, first aid, driver, live local.
I have also worked with a childcare agency, done drop offs and pick ups to local schools, and worked with children with special needs.
I can supply excellent contactable references. Hope l can help.
Simone_L
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/Experienced Childcare Needed

Postby Simone_L » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:29 am

Hello I have read through your add and think I may be able to help

I am currently working in a nursery in Clapham junction. I currently babysit 2 of the children from the nursery on afternoons. I have safeguarding, first aid, health and safety and food and hygiene certificates available with my CRB check and driving licence. I have my own car which is at hand also. I have experience with working with children from 3 months to 5 years.
I will be available from Jan 2015

if you are interested contact me via Private message or email

Kind regards S

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.