nanny needed for Dec and Jan (2 - 3 mornings)

3 posts
Hecticmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

nanny needed for Dec and Jan (2 - 3 mornings)

Postby Hecticmummy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:46 am

Hello

I am looking for some extra help for my nearly 8 month old baby. I am back at work and he is in nursery for some of the time, but think I would like him to be looked after at home a bit more for the next few weeks at least until Christmas and maybe January. Is anyone available for 2 mornings a week (from monday to wednesday) and potentially Friday afternoon.

Many thanks
Danny733
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: nanny needed for Dec and Jan (2 - 3 mornings)

Postby Danny733 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:53 am

Hi l am a nanny with 15 years experience caring for babies up to teens mainly sole charge also helped mums with newborns.
I am crb checked, first aid trained, also cared for children with special needs.
I can supply excellent contactable references.
Hope l can help.
Qualifiednannybalham
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: nanny needed for Dec and Jan (2 - 3 mornings)

Postby Qualifiednannybalham » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:01 pm

I am a qualified nursery nurse with full first aid, over 4 years childcare experience , both nanny and nursery experience. Full references available, I have just been given an amazing new role as Room Leader in a brand new nursery opening end of January therefore im available for temporary weekday nannying/babysitting until then. (Could help until you find someone permanent?) Feel free to message me for more info or pass on to anyone you may know who is interested thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.