make a cake

2 posts
carefulcharlie
Options:
Share this post on:

make a cake

Postby carefulcharlie » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:44 am

I was very excited about going to Make a Cake on Bellevue road. But was so dissapointed after. I couldn't believe that my cake was like doh, my friends biscuits that she did were burnt and she needed a hammer to break them and my other friend couldn't eat her bannana cake, knowing that she could make one heaps better!! I thought for £21 I would come away with the best Birthday cake ever and only ended up with a box of doh and the icing in a bag(for me to do at home) which when squeezed exploded on my kitchen floor> I am not the best baker but I could do better myself. I was left at the last minute to attept to do my own. (With great success I copied the make a train on 'you tube')
We all binned our cakes and biscuits. I would certainly reccomend you buy a cake or make one yourself , I can guarantee it would be cheaper and edible.
:shock:
VictoriaR
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: make a cake

Postby VictoriaR » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:00 pm

I have been quite curious about that place so have been interested to have your feedback. Actually sounds like a total rip off. The costs of a basic sponge are under a £5 but I guess you are paying for the experience too. What a shame.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.