Could anyone please recommend an architect?

4 posts
annamarina
Options:
Share this post on:

Could anyone please recommend an architect?

Postby annamarina » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi, we are thinking of building a garden house (self-contained one bedroom house) at the back of our garden and wonder if anyone has any architect recommendations or has had any experience doing it. Many thanks!
Bodders1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Could anyone please recommend an architect?

Postby Bodders1 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:33 pm

I can highly recommend Will McGuiness from UV architects. He was our architect through a full 3 storey refurb/extension project (we live just off Wandsworth Common). He is very professional and easy to get along with.
He has done lots of jobs around here and so I was able to take up at least 4 recent references before we engaged him.
I would be happy to share photos of the work we had done to our house. Please PM me if you would like further info.
ally30_1998
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ally30_1998 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Chloe Van DeKindere did ours, really nice lady and very good designs.
Not sure if she has a website but she'll be listed under RIBA. She's done quite a bit of work in this area.
jamie @ dRAW
Share this post on:

Postby jamie @ dRAW » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Hi annamarina,

Building a garden house at the back of your garden is a project we would be able to assist with. We offer a full architectural design service and would take you through the whole process.

We can organise the building works also as we have a number of trusted contractors we work with so will be able to get you a competitive price as well, if this is something you're looking for.

Please feel free to contact us on the number or email below and we can go through the process and any other questions you may have.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Jamie
Jamie Francis
dRAW Architecture
517 Old York Road, SW18 1TF
020 8874 6749
info@draw-architecture.co.uk
www.draw-architecture.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.