Trouble conceiving baby #2

3 posts
Lulumoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Trouble conceiving baby #2

Postby Lulumoo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:40 am

Looking for some advice or hope I guess....
Hubby and I have been TTC baby #2 for about 18 months now. It took us 7-8 months to conceive our daughter who is now 2 1/2.
We have been seeing a fertility doctor but the tests so far don't seem to be showing any signs of an obvious issue (which is great!).
We unfortunately had a missed m/c just before Christmas, which shows that it can happen and generally, we are healthy, happy people (in our mid thirties).
I know that it sometimes takes more time for some than others, but I'm becoming impatient now and "the deed" is becoming such a tiresome chore and losing its specialness.
Has anybody else experienced the same that can share some helpful advice or words of encouragement?
HighchairHostess
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Trouble conceiving baby #2

Postby HighchairHostess » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:35 am

Hi there - I just read your post and i just wanted to drop you a line to say, try not to worry and stress about it. Friends have / are in similar positions and i think stressing out about it only has a negative affect. I appreciate though, that's easier said than done. You are clearly being really proactive by seeing a fertility doctor and you clearly can get pregnant - it's just sad about the MC before xmas (sorry). But try and think of the positive, at least you did fall pregnant (for a second time)...I'm sure it feels like forever ago already but that was only 4 months ago or so. Be patient and keep your cool... I'm sure it will happen. All the signs are good, it's just taking longer than you hoped / planned for. Really hope that helps.
Lulumoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Trouble conceiving baby #2

Postby Lulumoo » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Thank you, it does help a lot.
And thank you to those who sent me private messages. I really appreciate your support.
x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.