Volunteer Receptionist - Twickenham

2 posts
manictwinmama
Options:
Share this post on:

Volunteer Receptionist - Twickenham

Postby manictwinmama » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:19 pm

SPEAR is a charity that supports people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, in the Richmond borough and across south west London. We are lucky to have the support of numerous volunteers across the services that we offer to our clients. We are currently seeking additional volunteers to cover the reception at our main office in Twickenham for a minimum one day per week on a Monday, Thursday or Friday. This is a frontline role and will require a DBS enhanced clearance, which we can obtain for you. The role involves meeting and greeting our clients and visitors, signposting them to other staff as appropriate, keeping the reception area clean and tidy and possibly taking on small pieces of research or administration as required. If you are available and might be interested please email Julie@spearlondon.org or send me a pm so that I can send you further information. Many thanks!
manictwinmama
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Volunteer Receptionist - Twickenham

Postby manictwinmama » Tue May 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello lovely mums! We still need receptionists - now on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays. Please pass on to anyone else you might know too.
Or just pm me for further information. Thank you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.