Northcote Road Nanny Needed from Early July!

2 posts
SW_Mum_
Options:
Share this post on:

Northcote Road Nanny Needed from Early July!

Postby SW_Mum_ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi – we will soon need to find a new live out nanny to act as maternity cover for our current nanny.

We need the new nanny to start early July and work till April 2016.

Our girls are 4 and 2. They’ll have no nursery over the summer so the nanny will need to fill their days will lots of fun activities and play dates. In September the 4 year old starts school and the 2 year old starts nursery 3 x mornings a week.

We are looking for a high energy and outdoorsy nanny – someone who likes being out and about with the kids during the day.

Required hours are 7am-7.30pm Monday to Thursday, plus occasional babysitting. We would also like the nanny to work a half day on a Friday (but could live without this for the right candidate).

We are Northcote Road based and would really value a nanny who already knows the area, especially local playgroups/activities.

A driver is useful but not essential as most activities can be reached by foot or public transport. OFSTED registered is an advantage.

Let me know if you would like to apply!
Saniyetaskin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Northcote Road Nanny Needed from Early July!

Postby Saniyetaskin » Fri May 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Dear Family,

I am nine years experienced Turkish nanny.As my current family is moving out of London in June ( Alice Voute ,Earlsfield)_ I am looking for a new full time live out nanny position at the moment and I would like to apply for the temporary job that you are offering.

My 9 years of experience in child caring has allowed me to build up a great reservoir of resilience, patience and energy which has resulted in a stable and comforting environment for the children I care for.So I am very active and well organised for play groups and outdoor activities to fill up children`s spare time (You can see it in my references).

I am registered with Nappy Valley Nannies and I think they sent my Cv to you.
I was browsing and have seen your add here then would like to apply personally.

By the way , My CV may look currently busy,just to let you know my weekend job ( Sevda Kleinman ) is finishing in July.

I have tried to attach my CV but there is an error ,could not understand why!

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Kind Regards

Saniye Taskin
saniye20.09@hotmail.co.uk
07453 326283

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.