Nanny needed in Balham - 3 days a week (Mon-Weds)

4 posts
claireadeledavies
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny needed in Balham - 3 days a week (Mon-Weds)

Postby claireadeledavies » Sun May 10, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi

We are looking for a live out nanny for our 12 month old boy. Permanent part time position (3 days a week - Mon to Weds). Our favoured hours are 0745 to 1745 but there is a small amount of flexibility on those.

Nanny should have experience with similar age children, be outgoing and familiar with the area.

We are looking for someone who can start late May/early June.
HannaStrandklint
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny needed in Balham - 3 days a week (Mon-Weds)

Postby HannaStrandklint » Sun May 10, 2015 5:36 pm

Hi there. Here is my post - Let me know if this sounds interesting.

Hi. My name is Hanna, I am a Swedish nanny who has worked in childcare for almost 6 years in London. I am 25 years old,
I am currently doing a BSc in Psychology at University. I also work as a nanny for a family on Thursdays and Fridays. I have excellent references, Ofsted registered, hold a valid first aid and clean DBS check. I am looking for a Monday - Wednesday for the summer. Ideally from early June - September but can be flexible if somebody only needed 2 months for example.
I am a lot of fun, love cuddles and being silly with the kids, but I'm professional and take great pride in what I do. I'm always on time and extremely reliable. My English is of an extremely high level and I enjoy reading with the children. Pippi Longstocking is of course a favourite!
Does this sounds interesting?
Email me on Hanna.strandklint@yahoo.se with any questions you might have.

Kind regards,
Hanna
ibraun
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ibraun » Wed May 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi my name is Izabela. I am 27 years old. I have been working as a nanny for past 7 years. I have experience with children from 0-10 years old.I am a mum too.I am looking for pernament position. I live in Tooting. I have full clean driving license. Please let me know if you are interested and have any questions 07468415314
Hello
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Hello » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Hello I am very interested in the job. I am an Irish nanny with over 7 years experience working with children ranging in age from newborn to 10 years old. I have been a nanny in London for the past four years. I have a fetac level 5 in childcare it's an Irish qualification, DBS and first aid. I love being outdoors in the the park running around with children playing football or blowing bubbles, arts and crafts, backing and reading stories. I am looking to start work ASAP. If you would like more information you can email me at Byrne.marissa@gmail.com

Regards Marissa

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.