Loving nanny with lots of patience & energy (Feb/March2011)

1 post
mummynanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Loving nanny with lots of patience & energy (Feb/March2011)

Postby mummynanny » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Hello,

I am ofsted-registered nanny and at the moment I am looking after my own little girl who is now 4 months old (born in August 2010). She is very happy and easygoing baby. I would like to find a little friend for her so she can start socializing and having someone to reach together first milestones.

I am looking for a full-time position but I would consider starting part-time if the job role would become full-time in the future. I live in Tooting Bec/Balham. I would prefer to work in this area but would also consider areas further afield if it wouldn’t be too far to commute.

I am a loving and caring person who adores children of all ages and still have lots of energy and patience left to be challenge by little ones.

I am available from February/March 2011. I can be very flexible for the right family.

If you would like to have a nanny who will make sure that your little one will be safe and happy then please get in touch. If you are interested I will send you my CV and the references from all of my previous employers.

Kind regards
and Merry Christmas.

Jana

janabreaks@hotmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.