SHARING OUR SUPER FRENCH NANNY - CLAPHAM

2 posts
cmorat
Options:
Share this post on:

SHARING OUR SUPER FRENCH NANNY - CLAPHAM

Postby cmorat » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Our French (with impeccable English) nanny who has been taking care of our kids for 6 years is only needed for after school care, now that the kids have grown. She is therefore available every day until about 3pm. She needs to be able to pick up my 3 boys at Wix school in Clapham at 3:15pm. Holiday time, we are usually gone around 50% of the time and otherwise plan to sign the boys up at camps in Clapham until about 3pm.

She is very experienced with young children from birth. She took care of 2 of my 3 boys from birth pretty much. She is also very good with toddlers and older kids. Very trustworthy, reliable and loving. My boys adore her!

I am a full time working mum and I cannot recommend our nanny enough. She is live-out in Clapham. Happy to discuss if this is potentially interesting to another family. I can potentially be flexible with certain parameters for the sake of finding a good solution!

Pls email me if keen to discuss further on catherine_morat@yahoo.com
cmorat
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: SHARING OUR SUPER FRENCH NANNY - CLAPHAM

Postby cmorat » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:44 pm

cmorat wrote:Our French (with impeccable English) nanny who has been taking care of our kids for 6 years is only needed for after school care, now that the kids have grown. She is therefore available every day until about 3pm. She needs to be able to pick up my 3 boys at Wix school in Clapham at 3:15pm. Holiday time, we are usually gone around 50% of the time and otherwise plan to sign the boys up at camps in Clapham until about 3pm.

She is very experienced with young children from birth. She took care of 2 of my 3 boys from birth pretty much. She is also very good with toddlers and older kids. Very trustworthy, reliable and loving. My boys adore her!

I am a full time working mum and I cannot recommend our nanny enough. She is live-out in Clapham. Happy to discuss if this is potentially interesting to another family. I can potentially be flexible with certain parameters for the sake of finding a good solution!

Pls email me if keen to discuss further /i]

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.