bubbly reliable nanny available

1 post
Monika260
Options:
Share this post on:

bubbly reliable nanny available

Postby Monika260 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:51 pm

Dear Parents,

My name is Monika I am 26 years old and I have been working with children since 2007. I have experience with all range of children age from newborns to school age also twins. I am free to help even couple hours at the moment during day or evening but I am still looking for a 3-5 days a week nanny job.

I am familiar with nursery rhymes and playgroups. I am more than happy to prepare children healthy and nutritious meals. I like spending time with children outsiede. I am trying to fit play time to children personalities and interests. I am happy to play with kids boarding games the same as making some art, dressing up or running around the playground. I am aiming to teach children kindness, respect for other people and manners.

I am very friendly, organized and reliable person. Once I know family and their habits I am very happy to come with my initiative. I care about children outlook the same as clean and organized bedrooms/playing area. I am open minded and don't have big problems in adapting to new environment. I am always at work on time and hardly ever need a day off.

Please email me if you interested mbielecka@hotmail.co.uk or call me 07847786839

Thank you,
Monika

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.