HOUSEKEEPER/NANNY WANTED

2 posts
mily
Options:
Share this post on:

HOUSEKEEPER/NANNY WANTED

Postby mily » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Hi,i am based near Richmond with a 20 months daughter and looking for an housekeeper /nanny live in or live out, full time. Salary based on experience. Experience with baby needed! Thanks
goti80
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: HOUSEKEEPER/NANNY WANTED

Postby goti80 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Dear Family,

I am hungarian woman,who has been working as a part time nanny and used to work as a nursery nurse and originally a music teacher. I've got experience with newborns,babies,toddlers and pre-school as well.I have found a structured routine with clear boundaries within a secure, stimulating and challenging environment brings out the best in every child!
I love cooking and like to keep the house in order. I enjoy playing games, reading stories, watching the children explore their senses through activities I provide. I love the outdoors; there is always something new to discover for children! I am big on manners and general behaviour, firm but fair. I also enjoy children's growing independence and like to teach them simple everyday things like how to put your coat on or lay the table.

Personal Skills:
-Has a warm and engaging personality
-Able to work within unpredictable circumstances
-Can remain calm in difficult situations and support others at the same time
-Willing to undertake training needs and attend study days as appropriate
-Patient with
-creative
-organised,reliable and very responsible

Right now I am looking for a challenging position which will make the best use of my existing skills and also further my personal and professional development.
I am interested in this position if it is still available.If you think you might be interested please get in touch.
Have a nice day!
Take care and good luck for your nanny search! :)

Kind regards,

Agota

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.