Has anyone lost a kitten?

4 posts
Gotgirls
Options:
Share this post on:

Has anyone lost a kitten?

Postby Gotgirls » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:10 pm

I found an 8 week old kitten yesterday near Clapham Common Westside. She's very friendly and healthy so the vet thinks it's unlikely she was abandoned. I found her outside by our bins. I have contacted Battersea dogs' & cats' home but nobody has registered her as missing with them but they have all my details so please get in touch with them if she's yours. My kids are desperate to keep her but I'm sure there must be a family nearby who is missing her so I really hope they can all be reunited.
Gotgirls
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Has anyone lost a kitten?

Postby Gotgirls » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:17 pm

No microchip unfortunately. I will put flyers up and have knocked on a few doors. She's too young to be out apparently so perhaps got out by mistake. Two separate people I met at the vet's are very keen to have her. I'll speak to the vet next week if nobody's claimed her - that's if my kids haven't managed to persuade me to keep her!
missingthesun
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby missingthesun » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Hello. Does she have grey flecks? If so, I may know where she is from.
Gotgirls
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Gotgirls » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:12 pm

No she doesn't unfortunately. She's black (vet and battersea d & g asked me not to give a detailed description given she's not microchipped). Thank you very much for getting in touch. I hope her owner claims her soon.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.