LOOKING FOR A NANNY (3 days a week)

3 posts
JCO
Options:
Share this post on:

LOOKING FOR A NANNY (3 days a week)

Postby JCO » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:39 pm

We are looking for a nanny for our daughter starting in April. Our daughter has just turned 3. She is quite shy until you get to know her but once you do she is very chatty and lots of fun. She is potty trained (except for nap time) and on the whole she is very well behaved!!

We are looking for a nanny who is experienced, fun and loving. Our daughter currently goes to lots of classes, to playgroup and on playdates and so we would like to find a nanny who is keen to do this with her.

The position would be:
• Live out 3 days a week on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (likely some occasional babysitting/overtime on top, if agreed in advance and convenient for the nanny.).
• We would like someone who speaks English as their first language or is fluent.
• First aid certificate and CRB check must be up to date and at least two references provided.
• Ideally Ofstead registered (or willing to register).
• Driver not essential as so much is in walking distance (we are in Southfields SW18).

Salary will be at market rates and in line with experience.

We are open to considering nannies who bring their own child to work only if they are around the same age as our daughter.

If you require more than the 3 days we can offer and want to work for another family on Wednesdays/Fridays we would be happy to work with them to coordinate holidays so that you would get full weeks off/share the tax code etc.
ElleishaSimpson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: LOOKING FOR A NANNY (3 days a week)

Postby ElleishaSimpson » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Hi
Is this job still available??
Whats the hours per day?
Im Australian and been here 5 years with 7 years experience in childcare. Id be more then happy to chat more and send you my CV. Please feel free to email me elleishasimpson@hotmail.com
JCO
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: LOOKING FOR A NANNY (3 days a week)

Postby JCO » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi

We are currently interviewing nannies for the position. If you would like to send me your CV my email address is harriesogle@btinternet.com

Best wishes
Claire

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.