Laser cleaned swimming pools

3 posts
toomanycooks
Options:
Share this post on:

Laser cleaned swimming pools

Postby toomanycooks » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi, my son has asthma and chlorinated water can trigger an attack. He would be able to have swimming lessons in a non - chlorinated pool such as a laser cleaned one, but I am struggling to find one. Any suggestions ?

Thanks!
atbattersea
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Laser cleaned swimming pools

Postby atbattersea » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:08 pm

I'm not sure what a laser cleaned pool is, but many pools seem to have gone to ultravoilet cleaning with a lot less chlorine these days. Latchmere and Wimbledon pools seem to be like this, possibly others in the area. ie you can swim in these pools without coming out with stinging eyes.

Best thing to do is call them and ask about it - but it may prove difficult to talk to someone who actually knows what they are talking about.
London_Baby_Swim
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Laser cleaned swimming pools

Postby London_Baby_Swim » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:30 am

Hi toomanycooks,

If your son is aged 6 weeks- 4 years, he could attend lessons at London Baby Swim (centres in Wandsworth and Osterley). Whilst our pools are not completely chlorine free, the concentration is far lower than public pools, and a UV filtration system is in place to keep the water clean.

If you would like any more information, please feel free to call us on: 0208 400 90 91 or visit our website: www.londonbabyswim.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.