Can someone fix my microwave?!!

3 posts
Azilal10
Share this post on:

Can someone fix my microwave?!!

Postby Azilal10 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Hello

My microwave has inexplicably stopped working, does anyone know anyone who might be able to fix it? It's only 3.5yrs old so shouldn't be giving up on me just yet and I miss it desperately!!

Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

Thanks
russellhanson
Share this post on:

Re: Can someone fix my microwave?!!

Postby russellhanson » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:48 pm

HI
Depending on the cost of your microwave...you may be better buying a new one. Cheap ones are available from about £90. I would think a repair will cost you about the same.
Have you checked the fuse in the plug? Also test the socket in case the socket has stopped working.
If you still want a repair, speak to the company that makes it and see what they suggest.

Russell Hanson The London Handyman
Azilal10
Share this post on:

Re: Can someone fix my microwave?!!

Postby Azilal10 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Thanks so much for the suggestions....we have tried all the things you mention and sockets, fuses etc don't seem to be the problem. Unfortunately it was an expensive microwave (and a wedding present) as it is multi purpose (can be used as a grill and oven too) so cost £270 so not cheap to replace. It's looking like it might come down to that I guess but given it's only 3 yrs old I'm not happy!!! Many thanks for your response though, I appreciate your help. :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.