CALLING ALL FAIRIES AND ELVES! OUR CHRISTMAS FAIRYTALE BALL IS ON THE WAY!

3 posts
fairytalekatie
Options:
Share this post on:

CALLING ALL FAIRIES AND ELVES! OUR CHRISTMAS FAIRYTALE BALL IS ON THE WAY!

Postby fairytalekatie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:29 pm

CALLING ALL FAIRIES AND ELVES! OUR FAIRYTALE BALL IN ON THE WAY!!

After our popular Fairy School this year, I'm holding a Fairytale Friends Christmas Fairytale Ball in Battersea and Wimbledon! (It will be my first event in Wimbledon so please spread the word if you can :)

"JOIN FAIRY HOLLY (an enchanting fairy from the land of Christmas) and her friend Pudding the Elf on a magical adventure! Can you help them to bring the spirit of Christmas back to the Enchanted Forest?"

A festive DISCO with SING-A-LONGS, DANCING, GINGERBREAD MAN DECORATING, CRAFT, STORYTELLING and magical surprises!

WIMBLEDON. Thursday 22nd December. 3.00pm-4.30pm at Hillside Church, Worple Road, SW19 4JZ (5 minute walk from Wimbledon station)

BATTERSEA. Friday 23rd December. 3.00pm-4.30pm at Fresh Ground, Battersea Rise, SW11 1EQ. (5 minute walk from Clapham junction)

Children's tickets £18 or £30 for two siblings. (No charge for accompanying adults or babies)

Limited spaces for each event. Tickets must be booked in advance. TICKETS HERE on my event page: http://www.fairytalefriends.co.uk/fairy ... tmasevents

Why not come dressed as your favourite fairytale or Christmas character? Or wear your best party clothes for some festive fun!

Any questions just ask, i'm more than happy to help! :)
Katie x
07568 549178
katie@fairytalefriends.co.uk
Last edited by fairytalekatie on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katie B
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: CALLING ALL FAIRIES AND ELVES! OUR CHRISTMAS FAIRYTALE BALL IS ON THE WAY!

Postby Katie B » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:54 pm

[img]/img] Hi everyone, I just realised you can upload photos too! :D Meet 'Fairy Holly' The magical Christmas Fairy who will be hosting the Fairytale Ball and having lots of fun with all the little fairies and elves who join us! <3

Katie x
Fairytale Friends :)
Attachments
The Christmas Fairy.jpg
fairytalekatie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: CALLING ALL FAIRIES AND ELVES! OUR CHRISTMAS FAIRYTALE BALL IS ON THE WAY!

Postby fairytalekatie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:17 pm

*Update* Hi everyone! I only have 10 tickets left now for The Fairytale Ball in Battersea- December 22nd!
More for Wimbledon still available :)

Hope you can make it!
Katie x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.