Nanny Share Offered Sept 11 (Earlsfield)

2 posts
mrsg
Share this post on:

Nanny Share Offered Sept 11 (Earlsfield)

Postby mrsg » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:39 am

Our current nanny share arrangement is sadly coming to an end in September (the other family is expecting No. 2) and we are looking for another family to share our wonderful nanny.

- Our nanny works Mon-Thurs 8am-6pm, and I would be interested in another family to share part or full time.

- Our son will be 2 years old in September and we would consider families with a boy or girl.

- Our house is close to Earlsfield station and would be happy to host at ours or yours. We are flexible on this.

I realise that September is quite some time away, but if anyone is interested or has questions, please send me a message. Many thanks.
kerrybee
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny Share Offered Sept 11 (Earlsfield)

Postby kerrybee » Fri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi,

I am going to be working every Monday from September and am therefore looking for a nanny share for only that day - so am not sure whether this would suit you?
We have a sociable little boy who will be 20 months old in September. He is very easy going, adaptable and happy! We live in Earlsfield just past Burntwood Lane and I work in Morden, so nice and close by in case of emergencies!

Please let me know if you're interested and would like to meet up?

Kerry Bee

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.