Don't miss fab new nursery open days

3 posts
Hannah102
Options:
Share this post on:

Don't miss fab new nursery open days

Postby Hannah102 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Would you like a tour of the UK's first intergenerational nursery on Nightingale Lane ? There are two open days for prospective parents. Monday 17th July 1-3pm and Friday 4th August 10-1pm.[/b] The response so far has been phenomenal so come and see the beautiful setting - huge outdoor play space set within the leafy peaceful garden of the Nightingale care home.
To book email applesandhoneynightingale@gmail.com or see website http://www.applesandhoneynightingale.com
Recent Times article
Recent Times article
Part of the garden in the afternoon shade
Part of the garden in the afternoon shade
Recent Times article
Recent Times article
anootka
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Don't miss fab new nursery open days

Postby anootka » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Just want to add that one of my boys went to apples and honey in Wimbledon, and the staff was incredible the leadership behind the nursery is incredible (same as the new nursery), we absolutely loved our time there and wish this nursery the best in this amazing new adventure. I love the concept and applaud them for the effort.
gabster
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Don't miss fab new nursery open days

Postby gabster » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:37 pm

There is also another open day on 21 August. It will be a great nursery and has a fantastic team on board to ensure it will be great. Staff have moved across London to make it happen. Its opening hours will be 7.30-6.30 and it will take children from age 2. The nursery is in it's own building at the back of the care home, all fenced off with an garden to play in - there is nothing like it is sw London

My kids also went to the first branch which has been running for 25 years.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.