Looking for house for lifestyle photo shoot - date flexible

3 posts
spence_frederick
Share this post on:

Looking for house for lifestyle photo shoot - date flexible

Postby spence_frederick » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi all!

I'm a photographer based in Lambeth and currently organising a non commercial lifestyle shoot.
The shoot will last approx 5 hours, with hair and make up artist and 4-6 models as well as two photography crew.

We're speicificall looking to shoot in Clapham due to the size and space required.

Looking for a 4 bedroomed house.

Will have a small amount of lighting but nothing too large / intrusive.

As the shoot isn't commercial there isn't a lrage budget for location hire so this would suit a family looking to have portraiture and / or interior photography.

An arrangement could be 3 hours of lifestyle shoot and 3 hours of portraiture / photography for you but very flixible and happy to discuss ideas.

To get an idea of what I shoot, you can see the work on:

www.spencercartwright.co.uk
and
www.spencefrederick.co.uk

If this happens to be of interest would love to hear from you! Please email me at spencer@spencercartwright.co.uk

Thanks,

Spencer
janburt
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for house for lifestyle photo shoot - date flexible

Postby janburt » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi Spencer - we could be interested - we have a 5 bed house in Rodenhurst Rd SW4 - we have lived here for 5 years and have done the whole house up. I would be interested in some interior shots as I'd like to offer the house for shoots, so we could both benefit. Do you want to PM me? I'm away tomorrow til Fri 25th Aug but you could pop round after then to have a look...
AnastasiaRobson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for house for lifestyle photo shoot - date flexible

Postby AnastasiaRobson » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Hi Spencer,
We have a 4 bedroom Victorian Property just off Kings Avenue that has been completely refurbished. You can see pictures on my Instagram - anastasia_robson. Let me know if of any interest. anastasiarobson@gmail.com
Thanks,
Ana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.