Looking for a nanny!

3 posts
Baby Sensory
Share this post on:

Looking for a nanny!

Postby Baby Sensory » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Hello,

I have decided to look for a nanny for my 19 month old son (he is currently at nursery but it's not working for me) and I don't have any idea where to start!! I know there are lots of agencies who can help, but just thought I'd post on here to see if anyone knows of a nanny looking for part time work, or if you have used a fantastic agency? I always prefer to go on reccommendations.

Thank you for your help!

Demy
farah_001
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a nanny!

Postby farah_001 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 am

Hi there,
I am 21years old girl looking for a part-time job as nanny.I am "baby and toddler first aid" qualified and got experience for more than 4 years.
In present I'm working as baby-sitter in Fulham and Wandsworth area.
I can provide you excellent references
I am fully flexible from Tuesday-Friday.
Please give me a reply if you are interested .
My contact number is 07842024258.
Kind Regards
Farah
ckwmum
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a nanny!

Postby ckwmum » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Just found a wonderful nanny through Abbeville nannies - they are brilliant, real pros and helped me every step of the way. Can't recommend them highly enough. At first I tried to find candidates through the internet, gumtree etc but after being messed around I went to Abbeville on the recommendation of a friend. Truly there is no comparison - yes, you have to pay an agency but after a few weeks trying to find a candidate independently you may find no price is too high! That was my experience anyway.

Good luck finding a nanny, it can be quite the journey!

If you want to check Abbeville out: http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.