5* Gold barn, North Norfolk 9 guests (inc home cinema)

2 posts
GreyingDad
Options:
Share this post on:

5* Gold barn, North Norfolk 9 guests (inc home cinema)

Postby GreyingDad » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:44 am

Good morning NVNers

I'm sure you are frantic with last minute Christmas shopping, stressing out over potential traffic jams and agonising over just how long the turkey will need in the oven. How about a few minutes distraction, dreaming of a relaxing holiday in a wonderfully peaceful rural location, open countryside views......

Blue Tile Farm Barn is the perfect place to head to. Just a few miles inland from the coast, approximately 5 miles from Holt and Wells-next-the-Sea this stunning 18th Century barn conversion has polished contrete floors, 6m+ high ceilings, Lutron lighting, a 3.5m wide cinema screen with Dolby surround sound plus all the bells & whistles you can think of.

Awarded a 5* Gold rating following a recent Visit England assessment the property comfortably accommodates nine guests in four bedrooms. The large private garden has plenty of space for kids to safely run around in, plus unbroken views over a 120 acre field and beyond.

For more photographs, availability, prices, floor plans and details of local attractions, pubs etc please visit http://www.btfb.info

Hope to hear from you - have a lovely Christmas and a very happy New Year

Gus
07973 62 44 90
BTFB - sitting room small.jpg
MrsOctober
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 5* Gold barn, North Norfolk 9 guests (inc home cinema)

Postby MrsOctober » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:20 pm

I just have to add that we had a few days at Blue Tile Farm Barn in the summer and it's absolutely stunning. North Norfolk is a wonderful place to visit. Loads to do - gorgeous pubs, golden beaches, perfect villages, country fairs, stately homes with mazes, playgrounds and coffee shops, boat rides to see the seal colonies...I could go on. The barn itself is pristine with 5* hotel grade beds and linens. Meanwhile, my kids were all about the cinema screen. I can't recommend it enough.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.