Full Time Nursery in SW12 / Clapham South

4 posts
Mum_in_London
Options:
Share this post on:

Full Time Nursery in SW12 / Clapham South

Postby Mum_in_London » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:18 am

Hi. We are moving to Clapham South soon and will need to find a nursery for our 2.5 year old as our current one will be too far. I’m struggling to find one that is full time in that area. We both work full time so it needs to be 8-6 and not break during the usual school holidays. There seem to be a raft of great sounding nurseries in that area (Marmalade Owl/ Cat, pre-preps) but none are suitable because they only do half days and break for summer.
It would be a great help to hear suggestions and recommendations.
Thanks
MaryM
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full Time Nursery in SW12 / Clapham South

Postby MaryM » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 am

musicmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby musicmum » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:49 am

Both my children were full time at Nightingales Nursery which is hidden at the back of St Francis Xavier College (entrance Malwood Rd) and loved the small cosy feel about it. They kept asking to go back for years. Long standing staff which I think is always a good sign.
http://www.nightingalesnursery.com/
Rosie81
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Rosie81 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:48 pm

Hi there,

Our daughter currently goes to Grove Hall in between Clapham South and Balham. She is in the baby room there and loves it. Staff are great and have a nice network of Mums there.

Apples and Honey is a great new inter-generational nursery in Nightingale House. If you are nearby it has lovely facilities and definitely worth a look.

Good luck.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.