Sofa recommendations

19 posts
Mrs Contractor Mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sofa recommendations

Postby Mrs Contractor Mum » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 am

If you haven’t decided yet, I would recommend E A Wates for sofas, armchairs etc. They have a huge showroom and parking at the back. They are based in the Furzedown area between Tooting Bec and Streatham.
Star
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Star » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Amazing, thank you! I haven't found a single day where I have time to go and look so aiming to in July.
boonkoh
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby boonkoh » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Barker and Stonehouse.
We got our new sofa from them a few months ago. Great sofa, very sturdy, great quality fabric, and super comfy.
Also, it was a good price, compared to Sofa Workshop and John Lewis, for the same size sofa.

Barker and Stonehouse run regular sales - so worth maybe waiting for them. Store managers seem to be able to give 5% extra discount if you ask. IMHO if the sofa is at full price, I would try to get the price down 15-20% - I think there's a high likelihood they are able to do sofas at that discount off the full price.
Star
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Star » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:49 pm

These were brilliant recommendations. We decided on a sofa, armchairs and footstool from Love Your Home in Goldalming. Such a beautiful range and lovely service. Very pleased all round, so thank you all for your input in helping us decide :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.