SW11 mugged at knifepoint in front of our 3 kids

18 posts
Ratski
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: SW11 mugged at knifepoint in front of our 3 kids

Postby Ratski » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:34 am

Well said Tommy. It reminds me of when Liz Hurley's nephew was almost fatally stabbed in the borough earlier in the year and the only CCTV the police released of the suspects was a blurred picture of a car with the number plate blurred out even more. Still no arrests 6 months on and with an appeal as weak as that it seems they aren't even interested in catching them.
Stella11
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Stella11 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:46 pm

hello to all, I'm new in this chat. my family and I moved in July. I happened casually reading the testimony of Anabel. Today at 3:30 pm two men completely covered by their helmets have approached our car gor 2 times but fortunately, the second time my husband has had time to close the door.This thing has worried us and I started doing research on this situation. We were on Bennerley Road. Tomorrow I would like to report this to the police, can you tell me where ever I could write? I'm sorry to read the testimonials like that one (Anabel) I have a daughter and I do not feel safe anymore.
Thank you and I hope to receive some indication from you.
Regards
Ellie-mc12
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ellie-mc12 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:24 am

OMG awful  💔

I'm so sorry you and your children had to experience that ! Thank you for sharing this useful advice x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.