After school nanny needed in Earlsfield from Jan 2019

2 posts
pilla1978
Options:
Share this post on:

After school nanny needed in Earlsfield from Jan 2019

Postby pilla1978 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi we are a Swedish/Australian family who is looking for a reliable nanny to help with picking up our two daughters aged 5 and 9 from school preferably 3 afternoons per week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from January 2019. Hours are 3:15-6:15/30 or 4:15-7:15. Opportunity for more hours during school holidays and babysitting if interested. We live in Earlsfield and only a few minutes walk from the primary school which our daughters attend. Duties for the nanny includes school/club pick up, preparing a simple supper for the girls and playing/activities with them in the house. We are a happy easy going family and hope to find a similar minded nanny. If you are only able to help us one or two afternoons per week as opposed to 3 we would still like to hear from you. Thanks Pernilla
andrea.boldog
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny needed in Earlsfield from Jan 2019

Postby andrea.boldog » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:36 am

Hi Pernilla,
Dear Families!

A little bit about me:
I'm Andrea (34) a honest, hardworking and enthusiastic Hungarian nanny with over 7 years experience.
I'm looking for an after school job or full day nanny job in EARLSFIELD OR SOUTHFIELDS!
I am outgoing, friendly and enjoy looking after kids of all ages. One of my main strengths is adaptability and dependability and pride myself on being able to keep to schedules and routines.

Please get in touch if you are interested.
Thanks
Andrea

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.