- very good academically
- Smaller classes than the lycee
- The primary is not fully bilingual
- The teaching is traditional+ old style discipline for maternelle (still punishing excluding blaming shouting...). Not the case for all teachers though some are warm and loving
- The recruitment seems difficult and high turnover
- children are not guaranteed a place in south kensington
- the families are dominantly french
- classes and outdoors are very small
- they are not part of the EYFS which means you can’t have the 15h of free childcare (approx 3000£ /year between 3 yo) and don’t need to follow the british early years framework
- some classes have problems of discipline with unhappy children, parents and teachers. Teachers have too much pressure. rigid on academics.
Last edited by Sofulham
on Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.