How does Nappy Valley posting work

2 posts
Lofty Creations
Options:
Share this post on:

How does Nappy Valley posting work

Postby Lofty Creations » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi,

Can anyone explain how Nappy Valley works ?. I see a lot of posts advertising products and services, and they seem to allow companies like Landmark to post
non stop, yet they claim they don't allow this ???.

Is it because they are paid advertising by these companies but are still pretending that they are a community website.

Thanks
Annabel (admin)
Site Admin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: How does Nappy Valley posting work

Postby Annabel (admin) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi
Firstly, thanks for posting.

Secondly, I deleted your post and immediately emailed you an explanation as to why but if you want to have the discussion in public I am more than happy to do so.

Your post was deleted because you "crashed" a post that someone wrote asking for recommendations. You can't recommend yourself (that's a promotion not a recommendation) and we delete all posts where firms recommend themselves.

In addition we've had complaints that you've been emailing people to push your firm when they ask for recommendations.

If you want to speak about this for me to clarify please do let me know.

Thanks again for using NVN.

A

ps if you believe other firms have broken these rules send me the links and I'll delete them, it's not possible for me to catch them all but I'm pretty sure the firms you mentioned only posted in response to a question about them, as opposed to "blind promotion".

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.